Thursday 24 April 2008

Busy, Busy...

I have been trying to spend as much time down the plot this week as possible, due to the amount of work we have to do and the fact that the afternoons have been so warm and sunny it's perfect for working on the plot.

On Monday & Tuesday there were lot's of people down the Allotment and I got to meet my neighbours both sides who I had a chat with and introduced myself, (Only problem is I cannot remember their names...) Also found out that the old rotting shed on the plot is mine as I wasn't initially sure who it belonged to as the plots don't really have any boundaries. Shed has now been pulled down and we are building an area for a table and chairs so we have somewhere to relax after a hard afternoon digging.

Forgot to take the camera down, so will get some pictures taken today!

No comments: